vineri, 22 mai 2015

Video: How to curl your hair with Diamond flat iron | Mademoiselle Lorraine

Hey loves,

Finally a new English video, and this one is about my new Flat Iron from Irresistible Me which you can find here.
I have made in the past videos using my Saphire IrresistibleMe wand, you can watch it here, but I always like tot try out new ways to curl my hair, to see which one I like best and which one lasts longer.
Curls make me feel more comfortable than straight hair, even though I like to wear it straight also. Buuut curls are romantic and girly and that's why I like them.

               

Irresistible Me says: "In terms of quality, our hair straightener is up there with ghd and NuMe, but with a considerable smaller price tag ($149 versus $200 for NuMe and $240 for ghd)."



Features: 
* a 360° mobile cord 
* all buttons are on the inside so you don't accidentally change the settings
* shuts down automatically in 30 minutes
* gets hot (450F/230C) really fast, in up to 15 seconds
* intelligent heat display that lets you see the temperature all the time
* the 1'' floating plate self-adjusts, eliminating any pressure points, so that the iron can work through your hair smoothly without pulling


Have you tried it? 

I have a special Discount Code for you  - "IrresistibleLorena" for 10% OFF .

Kisses,

L.

Niciun comentariu :

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts

”related